They tell me "focus on you." So how am I suppose to do that when I seem to be getting in everyone else's drama? I care for others way too much. I just feel like for a couple days people really cared because they could see the cuts on my arms, but now they've turned into scars, and I'm still not healed.
My mom was one of my biggest supporters in healing but today we just kept fighting about everything, and that really brought me down. I found out today that my recent love has betrayed me a little more than I realized so that hurts pretty bad too. I lost one of my best friends 4 days ago. I'm turning into a monster.
My mom was one of my biggest supporters in healing but today we just kept fighting about everything, and that really brought me down. I found out today that my recent love has betrayed me a little more than I realized so that hurts pretty bad too. I lost one of my best friends 4 days ago. I'm turning into a monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment