Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Post- 9/18/12

I've been caught. My closest, deepest secret has been revealed to everyone. I feel vulnerable and scared. I know this is just the start, and it's only going to lead to success for me, and my future. But it still scares me. I love having the support around me, but it's almost making me feel like what I've been doing is a little more serious than I thought. I never knew that something like this could effect the one's around me.

I did something today, that I thought I would never do. I told my best friend exactly how I felt, even when I swore I would keep it to myself.... forever. Everyone took my hurtful words with a grain of salt and pushed aside their opinions and focused on me. I never thought in a million years this day would come.

I've been suffering inside, what seems to be my whole life. When I look back at my childhood though, it just didn't seem all that bad. Was I oblivious, or was it really okay? I realize recovering is going to take a while, but I'm willing to take whatever steps I need to, to be happy again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment